Seven things you can do right now to spice up your relationship that works everytime.
- Take your partner’s breath away. Do something amazingly thoughtful and out of the ordinary and try to incorporate an element of surprise in the relationship.
- Be mushy about them. New couples seem to do this naturally, but don’t drop this strong bonding behavior just because the relationship has progressed. This is one way to keep the romance alive and is especially powerful when making love.
- Learn that one move that drives them crazy in bed. Make it clear that his pleasure is your pleasure, and you want to discover everything about what turns him on. He/she will be happy to have you experiment.
- Do something different from the norm. If you get your partner’s heart rate up, he may associate the feeling of excitement with you and he may develop more powerful feelings for you. Going on a roller-coaster ride, taking a balloon trip, go to a secluded cabin or anything with a touch of danger to it. This can make a relationship deeper in love by doing something that you can only rely on each other for.
- Do something special for a person he or she loves. If you show kindness and love for someone he/she loves, you will earn major points. When you enter a relationship, you also enter a relationship with all his/her family and friends. Show that the people who are important to him/her are important to you.
- Document loving moments. Don’t be afraid to give voice to your love. Tell one another how you feel. Write a loving note or poem. Lovers have been doing this from the beginning of time because it works.
- Boost the chemicals of love. There are many brain chemicals that go into the feeling of love and attachment. Oxytocin is known as the bonding, trust, and cuddle hormone. Oxytocin is enhanced by watching romantic movies together, holding hands, cuddling, and long, loving eye contact. Women usually have more oxytocin than men, but according to one study, a man’s level of oxytocin goes up 500 percent after making love. Being too busy to make love pushes couples apart.