I’ll bet that since you and your love have been together for years now, you feel that there is nothing new to learn about them, huh?
Well, little do you know that we as humans, according to google on average have “0,000 thoughts per day”… that’s a whopping 3000 per hour or 50 per minute, just under one per second.
So, there has to be something about our partners that we though we knew, but not really.
Fun relationship questions helps to build the relationship and give it a refreshing power and since knowledge is power, why not get to re-know your lover on date night with these awesome questions.
Now, don’t ask all of these all at once. Split them up over a few dates or just print them on index cards and make a game of it.
Here are a couple fun relationship questions to ask that will take you down a positive memory lane…
- When was the first time you became aware of me?
- Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?
- What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
- What’s your favorite memory of me?
- What do you like best about me?
- What is your favorite way of spending time with me?
Next are questions good for the guy or the girl…
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is something you did as a teen that you parents never learned about?
- Who was the first person you kissed? What were the circumstances?
- What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had? What’s the most recent dream you can remember?
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- What was your most embarrassing moment? How did you respond?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where is it?
- Do you fall for a person fast?
- Have you ever talked marriage with another person?
- How would you like to be remembered?
Now these set of questions are ones that focuses on your partner’s favorite and least favorite things in life. People are always growing and changing their minds as they age, so these are great to learn those pet peeves that you may have not known about….
- What’s your favorite time of the year? Why?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
- Who is your least favorite actor or actress?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What is your least favorite color?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- Least favorite type of food?
Last, but not least try these hypothetical Questions. Hypothetical questions are great conversation starters…
- If you could go anywhere on a vacation, where would you go?
- If you were asked to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
- If you were asked to give me a nickname, what would it be?
- Would you mind if your partner making more money than you?
- If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
- If you were stranded on an island and allowed one luxury item, what would it be?
- What’s the first thing you would do if you won $50,000?
Have an amazing Tuesday and an ever better relationship,