The differences between love and lust are just as dramatic as having SEX rather than MAKING LOVE. Physical connection that leads to sexual pleasure is simply sex with lust in full swing. As we enter relationships, it may be in our best interest to understand why we use sex as a pass time and NOT a meaningful expression of LOVE.
What Love and Lust May Look Like…
~ Lust aspires to continual intense sexual desire.
~ Love shows tender, passionate affection for another person.
~ Lust shows selfish attributes with no real concern of the other person’s feelings or needs.
~ Love shares communication as a foundation in the relationship.
~ Lust is strictly a physical attraction
Top Twenty Signs of REAL LOVE
1. Your heart beats faster when you hear their name
2. Your body melts when you are in their arms
3. They are the only one that you want to be with
4. No one else is even worth looking at
5. You would walk 3 miles in the snow just to see them
6. You will do everything in your power to make them happy
7. When someone asks for your number, you say “you can call my boy/girlfriend and get it from them
8. Cool When every romantic thing makes you think of them
9. When you cry when you won’t see each other for a while
10. You go to sleep thinking about them
11. You wake up thinking about them
12. You want to spend every moment with them
13. You don’t mind if all they want to do is cuddle
14. Silence doesn’t bother you
15. They are not only your lover, but also your best friend
16. You can tell them anything
17. You can go to the movies and actually WATCH the movie
18. Cool They are always there for you
19. They are there when times are rough
20. When you say, “I LOVE YOU” and mean it…
Just “Mere Thoughts” To Ponder
By Katrina Gurl